- It was amazing. Think of how you would have done spring break in college if you actually had money and knew how to drink without making (too much of) an idiot of yourself.
- Everyone wants to go again. (See #1)
- We ate a lot of barbecue.
- I saw Adam Duritz and Michael Cera hanging out in bars, but never ran into Aziz Ansari despite my best efforts to Twitter stalk him.
- I actually wrote about some of my favorite shows over on the York Daily Record's FlipSide blog. You can check it out here.
- I got my picture taken with my fave NPR dude Stephen Thompson (see below) and he was even nice enough to sing "Trey with an 'e' and Graham like the cracker" for me. If you don't know what that means you should be listening to Pop Culture Happy Hour.
|Look, we have the same hair!|