12.24.2009

I remember when you were here and all the fun we had last year

I guess I could write a long post and tell you all about the rest of my trip across the country in October. How I went to DC for an unsuccessful job interview (but a very successful visit with Melissa and Carrie and Melvin) then went to Michigan State to check out its business school. I could also go into great detail about my trip back to Tucson with Tippy and my parents and the fit Tippy threw one night in our hotel room in Roswell, New Mexico. I might mention the last couple of months that I've spent studying for the GMAT and working on MBA applications and how annoying it all is. Instead, I will just say Merry Christmas and post a picture of Tippy looking dandy in his new tie.

2 comments:

Stripey Francoise said...

Oh! That is a very nice tie, Tippy!

Shawn said...

Tippy has always been known for his fine fashion sense. Hope you're doing well out west.