3.31.2007

Time to let Bill Cosby do a picture page with you!

Hey kids! Remember those photos I keep promising? Well, here they are. Most of them are from Carrie, Nancy and Jeff who I let do all the heavy lifting. I just do the editing, you know?

So the weekend before St. Patrick's Day, my old, old friends Nancy and Michelle came to visit The 'Nati. Here are the highlights.

Then, the next weekend Melvin and Carrie came back into town for St. Patrick's Day. We were at the Hofbrauhaus once again. There was chicken dancing.

Jeff got a little creative with his camera angles...

And was rewarded.

Then it was out to the bars the next day, where Meggan got ready to throw a flag.

And Craig came out for one last drink.

Speaking of Craig, the next weekend was his going away party. There were many photographers in one room. Some might say too many.

Finally, here's a picture I actually took. Shawn, Josh and me at the Flatiron Lounge in New York. My plan is to spend the whole summer trying to recreate that drink our bartender made. No Shawn, not the gross one with the egg.

So there you go. I promise more album reviews soon.

1 comment:

AE said...

What great pictures! I can't believe nobody spilled beer on Jeff. Or did they?