12.07.2008

My Christmas present to you is free

There's a reason it's free, too, which I'll get to another day. For the meantime, I wanted to spread some holiday cheer. In the past couple weeks I've stumbled upon some fun Christmas music that you can download for free. Did I mention, free?
Anyway, head over to the awesome Swedesplease blog for their Swedish Christmas Mix. There's a link to download the songs in the comments section. If nothing else, get it for the great song "A Christmas Duel" with The Hives and Cyndi Lauper. The mix as a whole is full of melancholy Swedes wishing they were at the beach, but it's a nice change of pace from the regular Christmas tunes.

Speaking of changes of pace, I found this set of holiday songs while trying to find out what song was playing during the new Palm Centro commercials. It turns out Palm is just giving it to everyone, plus a few other tunes. It, too, is free.

So dig that funky Christmas jam and if you feel chatty, let me know what your favorite holiday tune is. 

1 comment:

JD at I Do Things said...

The Hives and Cyndi Lauper? I'm there. Thanks!


JD at I Do Things