1.28.2007

Somebody tell me why I work so hard for you

I know you've all been waiting anxiously for the contest results, but I have to admit that my vague rules left me a little confused. Kelly won by being the first with two out of three albums (Final Straw by Snow Patrol and Funeral by Arcade Fire) but Josh got all three of his guesses correct (Failer by Kathleen Edwards, Friendship Is Deep by Golden Shoulders and the aforementioned Arcade Fire album).

Since I hadn't really decided myself if three correct albums would trump the first person to guess two correctly, I've decided to double my prize and award both of them free songs. Kelly, I know you really thought you had one with that Elvis Costello EP, but I just bought the one song I didn't already have from iTunes and therefore don't own the entire album. The good news is "Everything She Wants" by Wham! is on its way. Josh, name a tune and it's yours.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow - thanks, Eileen!

So, which other album did I get right: Franz Ferdinand or Fall Out Boy?

Eileen said...

Franz Ferdinand. First Impressions of Earth by The Strokes is another guess I got that was correct.