4.20.2005

Let's all get a little cozy

I've been knitting for almost a year now. It's slowly getting to the point where everyone I know has something I've knitted (with various levels of skill). The biggest hit, though, has to be my iPod cozies. I found the pattern in Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook (I also learned to knit from that book, so you should go out and buy it) and I've done 3 so far.

The one I just finished is for my friend Pat. He requested Syracuse colors.


Pat's iPod cozy Posted by Hello

The cozies have a certain handmade look to them but I think they go great with the modern look of the iPod. I'm working on a pink and green one right now. If I didn't hate sewing so much I'd do more of them.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

First you say, "God, do I sound old," then you do a knitting post... ummm yeah, you are old...