4.23.2005

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

I burned a test copy of my planned summer mix CD the other day, but I'm not really happy with it. Usually I drive around with a CD for a couple days and it only needs to have a couple songs moved around. This time, I think there might need to be wholesale changes.

First of all, I think it might be too sad. It's strange because my winter CD's tend to be perkier than my summer ones. I always figure summer is a good time to sit outside and chill out so it leads to a mellower mix. But this time I might have gone too far.

Second, I'm not liking the flow. I really like all the individual songs but I don't think, as a whole, they're going anywhere. Maybe I'm just being hard on myself, but this is definitely going to need some reworking.

And don't worry Dayna, I'll send you one!

No comments: