3.02.2006

I am NOT the walrus

AP moved about a billion photos off Paul McCartney and his wife saving the cute little baby seals today. I guess I wouldn't want anyone to club a seal either, but there's something just so cheesy and publicity grabbing about the whole event that it made me a little sick.

Needless to say I was pretty delighted when they moved this photo of and angry seal. They may look cute but they really don't want you to pet them. Repeat after me - Wild Animal.

Now I can't stop laughing...

A seal pup tries to nip at Paul McCartney and his wife Heather as she tried to pet it on the ice floes off Iles de la Madeleine in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Thursday March 2, 2006, as part of a high-profile protest against Canada's annual seal hunt. (AP Photo/CP ,Tom Hanson)

No comments: