6.09.2005

All the blogs are buzzin'

I keep running across comments about a band called The National and everyone's talking about how great they are. It sounds like the band is made up of a few guys from Cincinnati who decided to go to New York and make music. What I've heard from them so far sounds great. I'm going to out and buy their album, Alligator, forthwith. It also doesn't hurt that the band shares their name with one of my favorite Nevada City bars.

If you want to check them out, go to the link above or go here for a video or here for an mp3. In fact you should check out both of those blogs anyway. They're sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked at that National Hotel site and I got dizzy watching the camera spin around and pan the street. It was like being there, drunk. I hope this doesn't give away my identity.