6.21.2005

Your questions answered

A few of you already have copies of my new mix CD and those of you who don't will receive it shortly. From the early reviews I can tell that there are going to be some recurring questions about the mix. So here are the answers to the questions I know you're going to ask:

(1) Lefty's Deceiver is a band from Philadelphia. I found their song from a random iTunes search.

(2) You may have heard "Medicine" by Orbit in 1997. That's when Libido Speedway came out and this was their big hit single. Nobody listens to it anymore but it's still good.

(3) "Choked Up" is from the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Soundtrack. Yes, I own the soundtrack. I just ran across the song in my library and decided to throw it in.

(4) I put "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead" on the CD for my friend Jeff. He heard on the radio the other and remembered what a good song it was. A forgotten gem, perhaps. Well it's forgotten no more!

Now you should have no more questions. I'm sure of it.

No comments: