6.05.2005

Book your tickets now

I got new neighbors across the hall from me a couple of weeks ago and I have vowed to introduce myself to them. I feel like I don't know enough of my neighbors and this would be a good chance to start fresh. From what I gathered they are two girls who are roommates in the two bedroom apartment. The problem is I still don't know any more than that. I planned on just bumping into one of them one day as a way of introduction, but that hasn't happened yet.

So now I'm just making up stuff about them on my own.

I think one or both of them might be a Ben-Gal. Yes, that's right, a real Bengals cheerleader. They have a Bengals door mat and the tall buxom one has a Bengals plate on the front of her car and a Bengals plate frame on the rear of her car. No young blonde chick has a reason to have so much Bengals stuff unless she's getting a paycheck from them.

So to all my guy friends, you're more than welcome to come over and stake out the apartment across the hall. Just give me a call and let me know when you'll be by. Also, if you actually meet the neighbors, let me know so I can introduce myself, too.

Favorite Song of the Week:
"Green Eyes" by Coldplay - Despite the scathing column in today's New York Times, I find myself looking forward to Tuesday's new Coldplay album. I'm sure I'll have my own issues with it, but it's going to take more than some badmouthing by a Times writer to get me to give up on someone as sad and British as Chris Martin.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I'm sure someone with a keen eye could uncover many a tale here... or better yet, many a tail...

Ooops, did I say that out loud?!?

I wonder which one she is... maybe the math teacher.