5.19.2005

The Force is strong in you

Jeff went to see Star Wars at midnight last night and came back with rave reviews. He's going to see it with me on Friday and he said he's looking forward to seeing it again. I think he also might bring his light saber again. It's really the only time he's allowed to walk around in public with it so I can't blame him.

What I've realized this week is that I have no idea what the actual plot of the last three movies has been. Sure I know Anakin is going to turn into Darth Vader but no one (besides Jeff) has been able to tell me exactly what a Sith is and why they might want revenge. I don't think I'm alone in preparing a mental grocery list in my head during the Star Wars movies only to be snapped when to attention when the light sabers come out. I guess it doesn't really matter who the Sith are as long as there are some sweet battle scenes.

No comments: